TERA provides services in support of client needs and requirements in numerous infrastructure
projects around the world, including all modes of transportation, information technology,
energy and power, tourism, and industrial sectors. The basis of TERA's expertise
is its thorough familiarity with and understanding of the importance of efficient
infrastructure in providing mobility for people, goods, and information to attain
sustainable development, as well as achieve efficiency and profitability.
For three decades, TERA assisted numerous public agencies, private sector companies,
and international clients in:
- Transportation economics and planning studies;
- Technical, engineering, and operational assessments;
- Security and safety assessments;
- Evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of transportation policies, institutions,
- Economic and financial feasibility analyses;
- Institutional and regulatory reviews;
- Cross-border trade and transportation corridor development;
- Simulation and modeling of transportation systems;
- Performance evaluation of existing infrastructure and identification of new infrastructure
- Preparation of business plans and information memoranda on infrastructure projects;
- Preparation of technical, administrative, and commercial specifications for international
- Traffic forecasting and analyses of tariffs based on competitive market conditions
and customer needs;
- Project presentations to lenders and investors to secure financing;
- Environmental and social/poverty impact analyses;
- Due diligence services for investors and lenders; and
- Human resource utilization and staff training.
Clients consider TERA's work fully responsive to their needs and requirements. This
recognition evinces our commitment to quality and is an indication of both, the
ability of TERA's professional staff and the scope of TERA's experience. TERA professionals
are often invited to present results of their investigations before meetings of
professional associations and other symposia. TERA is called upon to present expert
testimony before regulatory agencies and state and local government institutions.
TERA's professional staff is comprised of highly trained individuals whose multi-disciplinary
skills range from econometrics to planning and policy evaluation, and from operations
research to data analysis and validation. This unique mix of skills at the management
and research levels has provided TERA's clients with highly qualified project teams
experienced in all facets of infrastructure research and analysis.
In all of its work, TERA stands for certain qualities and ideals, including:
- Scientific and business integrity;
- Social and professional responsibility;
- Technical excellence; and
- Efficient, businesslike management in all project activities.